Saturday, September 29, 2007

Weirdest Pregnancy Craving Ever!


Paul had these beautiful roses delivered to me a few days ago. Last night I was taking in their aroma when I said, "These smell so good I could eat them." I knew it was weird that I said it, but I was obsessed with them all night after that. I didn't give in, but I did try to figure out how I could get away with it without looking like a total nut-job. Knowing that there is most likely pesticides all over them is what finally held me back. If anyone has had a weirdier craving than that, I'd like to hear it.

4 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

I craved Egg Sandwiches with Mayo. That was with Judah-- No major craving yet.....

musicmommy3 said...

I know that lots of women crave dirt or clay when they are pregnant.

weird.

I never did. Most of mine were in the realm of normal. However, my monthly cravings are WEIRD. Doritos with chocolate chips on them were one of the weirdest yet.

Steph said...

Hahahahahahaha! :D

Royaldoll said...

My weirdest cravings:
1. Shaved ice (every day). Has to be powdery like snow.
2. Chalk (Roseart).
3. Water. I am up to 87 ounces per day.
I also loooooooove the smell of fresh cut petite roses. Mmmmmm...