Wednesday, September 26, 2007



We got the big news for Emily's Birthday! She was really wanting another sister so this is a double birthday surprise. It's amazing how much the ultrasounds have changed in the last eight years. I have a name picked out already, but I'm not sure if I want to give it out because we have 136 days to change our minds. My first choice name was Audrey, but Paul doesn't care for it as much as I do. My second choice is Magnolia Elizabeth and she would be called Maggie. It could change, though. We are so excited. I think I'm going to save up for a pink car seat and stroller. They didn't have those when the girls were little and I always wished they would have. It's not like we have to buy much else. Well, I have a whole bunch of Nolan's old clothes to yard sale or ebay.

8 comments:

Catrina said...

Wow! Congrats on getting to doll up one more child. I dreamed of little lavendar dresses with ruffles. I like Audrey too, maybe because I always loved Audrey Hepburn. And I've never heard of Magnolia, but I like it, not that my opinion matters.

DeeAnn said...

Well, I like the name Maggie, but I don't like Margaret for the long name.

Tia Lynn said...

Congrats! Nolan is going to be such a good husband one day, growing up around all the estrogen! So happy for you!

keithandjennifer said...

PINK! What a great color. So happy for ya. Jump over to my blog and see my news.....

keithandjennifer said...

Alright-- What was it you did to get a girl? If it is too personal email me at keithandjennifer@hartcom.net and tell me.

DeeAnn said...

I e-mailed you, Jennifer. My grandparents read this blog and it's just too personal.

Christy Fritz said...

yea!!

Tonya said...

Congratulations!!!:):):)

I haven't been to bloggy land much since we got back from camping and I had no idea until you commented on my blog!

I like both names.