Monday, September 3, 2007

All four kids together



It's been a while since I have remembered to grab my camera when all the kids have been together at the same time. They were just all sitting on Adam's bed watching him play a video game. Nolan has a purple eye because he fell down yesterday and hit a chair with his face on his way to the floor. Paul and Adam went dove hunting Saturday and Sunday, but the doves weren't flying. They ended up using ears of corn for target practice. They had a great time together alone.

I am also displaying my first pretty pie. My pie crusts always taste great, but look really bad. This is the first one that looks really good and I will be surprised if it doesn't taste good. It is a chicken pot pie. One of the family favorites. I have been trying to avoid meals that heat up the house with the oven, but the weather was a little cooler today and they had all been talking about chicken pot pie lately. That's about all that's going on in our world.

5 comments:

musicmommy3 said...

That's one thing I LOVE about having a separate kitchen in the basement. I can bake even in the summer because it doesn't heat up the whole house!!

Your pie looks fabulous! Good job!!

Cox Family said...

the kids are getting so big esp lilly!! miss you too girlfriend! Im so glad you remember me, I feel all alone out here sometimes. much love to you and your beautiful fam

Catrina said...

beautiful pie Deeann, I think I have one of your pie pans still from when you brought over the grits pie. That was pretty good, Evan wouldn't touch it, because he hates grits. Thanks a bunch though, I love trying new things.

musicmommy3 said...

Sorry you had a bad day today. Hope that your mood improved. :):) Those pregnancy hormones are real killers. :)

I had a blast last night. :):) Glad that you enjoyed it. I think I was the one who enjoyed it most. lol

Tonya said...

That's a purty pie and them's purty kids too:):):).