Thursday, February 1, 2007

More Snow







Nolan loved the snow for about 5 minutes. He was getting frustrated that he kept falling down and as soon as he would get up, down he would go again. He cried when he got too cold, but when I took him inside he cried even more! It's so cute watching them experience new things!





Well, we broke down and opened my birthday presents last night 6 days early. Mostly because I didn't want to be asked 20 times for the next 5 days if I wanted a clue as to what they were. The girls were so excited and thoughtful. They got me some beautiful serving dishes and birthstone earrings and a chop wizzard. Paul said I'm pretty lucky he stopped them from getting me what they wanted to get me. Something about a crystal rooster statue. In case you are dying to know, the pajamas from Tractor Supply are my new favorite pj's. They are soft baby blue cotton with pretty snowflakes. I think I need to go check this place out.

3 comments:

Christy Fritz said...

i don't know if any of my comments are getting through but wanted to say that i love the blog and glad to have a way to keep in touch...
we still miss toccoa people.

have a good week and enjoy!
your kids are adorable, and i am sure you look great in the pajamas!:) you'll have post a pic.
love christy

louisianaborn said...

DeeAnn,
The pictures are so cute! The children are just delightful. I am enjoying your blog. I love the way you write. Thank you for sharing your lives with the rest of us.
Tharen Vass (from GCF)

Steph said...

Hey, I'm glad to finally read about the pj's. :D I love hearing your heart Dee Ann. :D