Friday, February 23, 2007

I just wrote my epiphany for the day in a comment on Christy's blog so if you want to see it you have to go there. I only get one great thought a day and I spent it on her. That is, considering she and all of you want my advice and wisdom. I am a first born, of course you want my knowledge. Maybe I'll get some good pictures later today.

Oh, Tonya>>> Lily asked if Lyra can live at our house when ya'll move. I told her that you worked too hard to get her to give her up. She still asked three more times anyway.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Lily will have to come and visit Lyra in Alabama or just wait for our frequent (I hope) visits home:):):) I will be more than HAPPY to leave her with Lily next time we go house hunting though. she is NOT a good long-trip companion. Yikes!