Thursday, February 22, 2007

How to Donate Hair


Ok. To answer some questions, I had Emily's hair cut at Renae Fowler's Salon. It's on the corner of Rose Lane and 145. She does a really great job. I don't trust anyone else with my hair, but unfortunately I haven't had time to get my hair done, so I've been having to do it myself. So, to donate your hair, you have to go to the Locks of Love website and print out a form and read all the rules about it. You have to keep it in a plastic bag and stuff and it can't be bleached or anything. Thanks for all the compliments! She really loves her hair now. It only took about 2 years to grow it from chin-length to how long it was. She said she's going to grow it out again to donate it over and over. She's a hair donor. Time to start school!

No comments: