Monday, August 6, 2007

Wedding Pictures



These are the only pictures that I got of the girls at the wedding. Every time one of us tried to take a picture, someone would step in front of the camera as the picture was taking. Also, there is some kind of delay on it that I'm going to have to figure out.

I made Paul's birthday cheesecake today and I did a great job, if I do say so myself. I have some practice because I make him one every year for his birthday. I make them other times of the year, but I go all out for his birthday cheesecake. It's a two-layer strawberry swirl cheesecake. Maybe I'll put up a picture when I take it out of the springform pan. I guess I am just so excited about it because I'm pregnant and I want to eat it. I've only gained 5 pounds so far so I doubt I will hold back.

4 comments:

Christy Fritz said...

your girls are so pretty.:)
the crust:
makes one 9 in pie crust
whisk:
1 cup plus 2 tbsp flour
1tbsp sugar or 2tbsp powd. sugar
1/4 tsp salt
cut in 1/4 in. pieces and add:
6tbsp cold unsalt butter
3 ounces cream cheese
cut this into the dry ing. until it resembles coarse crumbs with some pea-sized pieces.
then, drizzle over top of mix:
2 to 3 tbsp cold heavy cream
now cut with the blade side of a rubber spatula or stir with a fork till dough begins to gather into moist clumps
press into a flat disk, wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate for an hour or up to 2 days...

Jane said...

only 5 pounds... I can put that much on in a good week! you skinny minnies amaze me!

Tonya said...

The girls are just darling!

Steph said...

Hahaha, so did you resist? That cheesecake sounds amazing. I'm sure Paul loved it. Emily's profile is so beautiful and petite and Lily is as cute as ever.