Thursday, August 9, 2007

I got a new juicer yesterday and I love it! It's so easy to clean and really gets absolutly all of the juice out of the fruit or vegetable. It's quiet and the chute is so big that you can put a whole apple in it. I know, eww gross, what about the seeds? The seeds have more vitamins and nutrients in them than the whole apple. Last night we all made juice together as a family. We made apple juice, apple carrot juice, and apple carrot orange juice. It was all wonderful and the kids love it, too. I saved the pulp and today I'm going to use it to make muffins.

So what kind of juicer has me so excited? Well, make fun if you want, but it's a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer and yes I bought it off the infomercial. I have quite a few infomercial products that I really like.

Paul put up some more pictures of the cabinets that he has done on his blog if you would like to take a look. He really does make some beauitful cabinets.

3 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

Man I hope we can afford Paul when we build our new house. His cabinet work is beautiful. Especially, the farm house and furniture type cabinets he is doing.

It's funny what we get excited about-- e.g juicers, grain mills, bread machines etc. Does that mean we don't get out much? I don't know.

Christy Fritz said...

i'm trying not to be jealous!!:)
that's very cool.:)

Tonya said...

I'm laughing at Jennifer's comment about the things that get us SAHM's excited. I would love to have one of those juicers too along with Catrina's cool blender. I am one of those women who love getting presents with a cord from Landon. He got me a power drill (cordless but who cares) once and I was thrilled. I use it quite frequently. I even know how to change the bits and everything!!!:)