Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Alright, I said I would never put up any naked pics of the kids, but this was just too cute! I guess it's not any worse than those Anne Geddes calendars that anyone who wanted to see a naked baby bottom could just go buy. Usually when I walk into a room and they are doing something cute, I have to run to get my camera and they aren't doing it by the time I come back. I was lucky on this one. Nolan has been taking his diaper and clothes off by himself lately. I haven't had to clean up any messes yet so it's not too bad. I'm sure if I brought out the training potty he would probably loose intrest. I've had better luck waiting until after 2 years old. Lily has a bib on backwards and says it's a super hero cape. Last night at dinner, Lily said "y'all" correctly in a sentence without me teaching it to her. At least one of my kids is Texan. You can also see the giant card that the girls made us for our anniversary.

We have been spending a lot of time lately trying to get the homeschool room organized so we can "officially" start school. We are also cleaning up a little extra today because we have friends coming over that are visiting from Winston-Salem. They were some of our first friends when we moved here to Toccoa. I guess I shouldn't get too stressed out about what my house looks like because they also have 4 kids. I have been keeping up with the tidying each day much better than ever before and enforcing the kids' jobs, so today won't be as crazy to clean as usual. I really just need to mop, spot check the front bathroom and windex the many handprints off the glass backdoors. I will also be closing the door to my bedroom. That cleaning would just put me over the edge today. I better stop talking about it and get to it! 24.6 weeks 'till new baby is here!

5 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

That is cute!

DeeAnn said...

Thanks, Jennifer! I thought if anybody was going to gripe me out for that one, it would be you! Hey, are we all supposed to go get new haircuts now? I'm going for the Debi Pearl look, with makeup!

Christy Fritz said...

Say hi to the Rockwells.. .and give them our info. or send me theirs if they say it's okay.
I'm assuming that's whose coming.

And the picture is great!:)

musicmommy3 said...

too cute!!!

Tonya said...

That is just toooooo cute. I have a picture of Solomon riding his bike "au natural" in the driveway. He was two at the time and doing the streaker thing.