Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Zoo Trip






The little ones and I went on a zoo trip with our Mom & Me group. Emily got dropped off and picked up from horse camp by my wonderful, beautiful and kind friend Catrina. Then she hung out at their house for a couple of hours until I got back from the zoo. Lily's favorite part of the zoo is still the snake house. Nolan really got into it this time, too. The best thing about the Greenville Zoo is that it's small and there is a great playground at the end. We really had a good time. Time to go to horse camp!

3 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

How did you get Nolan to keep his hat on. It is soooo cute. I wish my boys would keep a hat on...

Jane said...

Did I know you were in Greenville? I thought you were in GA?!
When I was the pic of the turtle, I thought "all zoos must have the same cutouts" Then when you said you were in G'ville... to cool!

Have we gotten on a horse yet at camp?

Charles said...

I guess I have been to most every major zoo in this country and a few others too. And I think the Greenville zoo is great. With kids of your ages Greenville is fantastic.
Just big enough, just small enough. And has the playground outside the gate in the park too.