Monday, May 7, 2007

Cowboy Nolan



Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen!? He loves these boots! He is so proud every time he walks in them. He did have some trouble with balance at first (as shown in the pictures), but he never fell down. He even walks bow-legged in them! He cried last night when I took them off his feet. These boots have been on the lost and found table at church for weeks and yesterday they said that anything left was going to charity, so I grabbed them. I'm pretty sure I know whose they are and that kid is too big for them anyway. I bought the Wrangler jeans a year ago secondhand because I thought they were cute, but didn't have boots to go with them. I just remembered that he has a cowboy hat. Expect a picture in the full outfit soon.

Note to my friends planning a trip to the Creation Museum: I found out that there is a State Park in Union, KY to camp at. It is 28.8 miles from the museum. We are so excited about it! We really should all plan a trip together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boots were Blakes. I left them there because I knew someone else could use them.

keithandjennifer said...

You could never tell his mommy was from Texas.....

Catrina said...

Nolan is adorable, but he looks like one of Santas helpers more than a cowboy. Oh boy now I've done it, Texans probably don't like Santa.

Christy Fritz said...

yes he is the cutest thing ever, well maybe caleb runs a close second at that age, but i am biased.:)
and i thought of all of you being at homeschool conf as well, and was missing it. i am planning a trip to toccoa sometime in june, this time we have to get together. i am hopiong to spend more than a weekend, cause i think johnny's mom will be out of school for a week or so..
have a great rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

When are you starting the adoption process? Happy Birthday!