Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's Over!

Well, the root canal went fine. The worst part was having to hold my mouth open for an hour. I couldn't close it at all while they were working. Any time I thought about what they were doing to me and get worried, I just thought about there being a lot of people praying for me and that made me feel better. The kids had a great time at grandma's and now I'm still on the pain medication so Paul is supposed to be in charge of dinner. Good thing we have a new Sonic in town. I don't think anyone understands how much I have missed Sonic. It's always been one of the first places I go when I get to Texas. Now I just need a real Tex-Mex restaurant, please. Emily thinks I'm going to get fat now that we have a Sonic. Ok, now I know I'm on pain pills because I'm rambling about drive-thrus instead of posting pictures of the kids. I love my kids so much. I need to post a video of Nolan saying "tickle-tickle". I better go before I ramble too much.

4 comments:

Catrina said...

How about sunday after church. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks, and next weekend is the HS conf. I just asked Jennifer about it. It would be tons of fun if we could.

Tonya said...

glad you made it through the surgery. Will you still be on the meds at the HSC??? That might be funny.

Catrina said...

I am quite concerned that a drug induced mom is carousing the streets. lol

musicmommy3 said...

I LOVE SONIC. Let's gain weight together!!

Just kidding. But I have been hoping for a Sonic for a LOOOONG TIME!!