Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Cute Kids

Yesterday we were driving back from the dairy where we get our milk, and I stopped at a fast food place to get some food for the kids. After a few minutes I hear Lily say (with heartfelt emotion in her voice):

"Mommy, Tay-Tow Tots are always, always good. Even Jesus loves Tay-Tow Tots."

Recently some of my friends posted things they never thought they should have to say to their kids. All of my thoughts were pretty much the same, but yesterday a new one came out of my mouth:

"NO, Don't put cat food in the dishwasher!!!"

I have to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's only 16 months old. Emily is getting her artwork ready for the fine arts festival and Adam is on spring break so we're getting to spend some extra time with him. It's great that he can hang out with Paul during the day. He just won't get up to leave at 5:30am, so I take him up to the shop later. Speaking of the shop, we are running at full speed. God is still providing. There have been two more major expensive pieces of equipment that we needed this week and didn't know how we were going to buy them. We prayed specifically for them and made a commitment to go without them until we knew what God wanted Paul to do about it. In both cases, Paul has gotten phone calls from people who offered to sell the items to us for much less than they should sell them for and that we can make monthly payments! We are so thankful and so blessed. A child is calling my name right now so I better go save them.

1 comment:

musicmommy3 said...

Kids are the greatest!! They say the best stuff. Thank goodness God gave us enough sense to listen. :):)