Monday, April 21, 2008

Daddy's Girls


You can tell it's the end of the weekend because they're hyped up and he's exhausted

Lily put her baby with my baby

Hanging Ruby's diapers on the clothesline. I think they enjoy doing laundry as much as I do. Maybe we could start a laundry service when they get a little older.

Nolan calls this our "pick-quick" for picnic

This is how she takes her naps, propped up on a pillow on my bed. She still sleeps all night in her swing. Anybody need a used crib? I'm not sure if she'll ever sleep in it.

I really love staying home with my kids. They change so much every day that I would hate to miss a minute of it.

7 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

Hey, I'll use cloth diapers if you and your helpers will wash them. :) It is great they enjoy helping.

Ashley Dumas said...

I used Fuzzi Bunz with Marina and they were great! We had the rectangular liners that I can see the girls hanging up. : ) Your girls are so beautiful and Ruby is a doll. Thanks for sharing the cute pics and I am going to check out that book if Marina runs into anymore night time routine problems.

Anonymous said...

DeeAnn, I love your entry! It's so awesome to see a mom and wife so content and loving what she's doing.

musicmommy3 said...

So sweeeeet! Thanks for the phone call today. :)

Christy Fritz said...

i love the diaper picture...and the onesie is great! :)

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Awww what beautiful pictures. What a blessed woman you are

Tonya said...

Very sweet pics. Love the clothesline. I love line dried things. And I am inspired by your prayer for a way to show your hubby that you love him. I am going to do that.