Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Still waiting for a baby to be born. I'm perfectly fine with not going through the whole labor thing and all that pain yet, but Paul and the kids are on the edge of their seats with excitement. Nolan lifts up my shirt daily and yells, "Come out baby!"

I don't think it will be much more than a few days until she's born. The due date is in 10 days, but the other kids were all about 5 days early. The past couple of days I have been eating constantly and I've lost 4 pounds. So I figure I'm either about to give birth soon or I'm going into hibernation. Did you know that bears give birth while they are hibernating? They sleep through the whole thing. Obviously Eve's sin does not effect bears.

If I were going to place a bet, I would put my money on this upcoming Sunday or Wednesday. Wednesday is my birthday and it's also my Aunt Linda's and my Great-Grandma's birthdays (and President Reagan's). I also think Sunday because my girls were both born on Sunday. I told Paul, "You know she's going to be born right in the middle of the SuperBowl."and he said "That's fine.......She'll understand." He got a big punch in the chest for that one. I voted early yesterday just in case I couldn't make it down there for Super Tuesday. Go RP!

Hopefully my next post will include pictures of little Ruby.

6 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

My guess is it will not be either Sunday or Wednesday. Babies love to surprise us. Maybe today.... Who knows. I will call ya today...

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Oh how exciting, a new little blessing to be here soon. Makes me so anxious for our new little one but of course I have like what 8 months so I better get over it lol. Praying you havea speedy and EASY labor. :) BTW- pregnancy suits ya.

Tia Lynn said...

Hey, I bet if you start reading that 10 lies book, your anger will send you into labor! :)

DeeAnn said...

Bring it by the next time you're over this way. I'm always here. I think I have a little Tia on my hands. Emily said that the early Americans were too judgemental of the king of England. I was like "you do understand that he killed a lot of people just because they didn't want to live in his country anymore, right?" She said, "Yeah, but they still should not judge him for it" I'm wondering when the rescue shelter for stray dogs will start.

Jane said...

I vote next Thursday, the 7th.... she wants to be different!

Love the bear/Eve comment!!!

love Nolan's excitement...come out come out where ever you are!

Tia Lynn said...

And then Emily should say, "but then the early americans killed a lot of indians and stole their land because they didn't want to live in their own country anymore, so they're just as bad as the king of england..." :)