Saturday, January 19, 2008

I couldn't resist this one...



Raw milk has helped to keep my family healthy, even though we have to cross state lines to get it because it is illegal in the state of Georgia. My children could not consume dairy products, but they drink gallons of raw milk each week. Emily's nebulizer now stays on a top closet shelf and she has not had a breathing treatment for over a year. Funny how something that's so good for us is illegal, but doctors want to put us on drugs that cause more problems that you have to take another drug for that causes another problem, another drug, another problem and so on and so on until we're dead or disabled and dependent on the government to help us buy more drugs. Just one more reason to like this guy.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I KNEW it! I told Landon, I can peg Ron Paul people and I'll bet you Paul and DeeAnn like him.

That is a good one although many people think raw milk drinkers are crazy. I read an article not too long ago that said "nobody should want to drink raw milk". Just like that. Like we were crazy or something. I think the real USA is long gone. Although I heard that Ron Paul tied for second in Nevada???

Christy Fritz said...

I've won 4 people over to the lovely stuff since moving, and thankfully Mr. Peeler delivers to Fort Mill which is only about 25-30min. from here. I have to say, when i read about his raw milk stance I was sure he was getting my vote. :)
tonya, have you tried realmilk.org
i think some people sell it as "pet food" in alabama.