Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Preg Pics


Emily took this picture
Lily had to take a picture, too

Yesterday I realized that I did not have a single picture of me being pregnant this time around, so I grabbed a friend while we were at our Bible study and had her take a picture. Only 2 weeks and 3 days left until the due date so I might as well get the picture now while I'm still pregnant. I really have enjoyed this pregnancy and am a little sad to see it ending. Paul is more excited about the big day than I am, but all that will kick in for me once she's really here. For now I'm just going to continue loving being pregnant and feeling beautiful and round for a reason. The only problem is that I have not been sleeping well lately, so any prayer for sleep is appreciated.

Emily starts science club today. She is way beyond excited. It is bittersweet for me. I'm am so glad that she is getting to do something that she enjoys and that there is a homeschooling mom in our town that wants to teach it, because doing experiments and cleaning them up with two little ones and being so tired is not what I want to do right now. The downside for me is that it is from 1:00 to 2:30 pm. That's NAP TIME! I cherish nap time. Not only for a catnap for myself, but because my kids so need it. Children who sleep better during the day, sleep better at night. Lily and Nolan both go down for nap PROMPTLY at 1pm every day and sleep until 4pm so this will be a little bit of a strain. But, it's only once a week and we will manage through it. They will just have to take their naps two hours late. They do stay up later on Wednesday nights for AWANA, so of all days, this is probably the best one to get a late nap on. I'm sure it will be worth it all for the enjoyment Emily will get out of Science Club.

5 comments:

Christy Fritz said...

I saw the baby on face book...
she's precious. Can't wait to see yours, but to be honest it makes me miss my babies. I told Karen, I'm having to finally admit Clara isn't one anymore.

Tia Lynn said...

Great pictures!!

Jane said...

DeeAnn, don't get take this wrong, but you are one of "those" ladies! One that looks good no matter what phase of her life she is in. Trust me, I have seen my aunts and sisters pregnant, I would not look as good as you do.
You are just glowing!!! My heart is warmed to know that God has blessed you with gifts and abilities that some of us are never given. We all have a different path.
Still praying for you!

Cox Family said...

as usual you are such an example to me of how to be a great mom. so creative! yes you are a beautiful pregnant lady. was that the om and me bible study ? I miss it so much.. i greatly anticipate coming at least once this summer I hope that you are not off for the summer before i get there. I will be in Georgia in june. I cant wait to see the new addition
love victoria

musicmommy3 said...

I saw your cute waddle at church last Wed when you came to pick up the kids. You really are beautiful! I almost stroked when I saw Nolan!! Are our boys REALLY getting that BIG? :(:(:(