Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Parade

Nolan is getting his stance ready to run for the candy

Having fun watching the parade with Daddy and Papa

Emily was in the Christmas parade this weekend on the float for the soccer association, but I don't have a picture of her. She was on the float with about 20 other kids and we were on the opposite side of the street than the way she was facing. I barely saw the back of her head and the only reason why I knew it was her head is because I made her hat. She had a blast!
Nolan was squealing so much when the candy started falling on him. He was in sheer bliss!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there! See you soon!!

Christy Fritz said...

i miss the toccoa parade, and i don't really like parades.:) glad you guys had fun. :)

Catrina said...

I wish they would let me have a bag and dive for candy. I can hardly keep from grabbing the stuff that is thrown at my feet.