Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Things


Nolan has a new haircut. He was wiggling pretty bad so it turned out a lot shorter than I was trying to cut it. He looks bald because it's so blond. He definitely does not look like he's going to be two in three weeks.

Paul built new dressers for Nolan and the baby. There is a matching one on the pink side of the room. Dark brown stain, very Pottery Barn style. They are so nice that I want some for our room, too.

We have a gorgeous new TV armiore. It was custom built for a customer to be inserted into a wall that is surrounded by brick. When they got it to the job site, the brick opening was too small so Paul brought it home to me! He will have to make the other one over again, but that's no big deal. My house is starting to look not so much like a bachelor pad.

6 comments:

Tia Lynn said...

I love the armoire! Good pick

musicmommy3 said...

Lovely!

Cox Family said...

yes I would like to order 2 of your armoire's do you deliver?

keithandjennifer said...

Beautiful!!

DeeAnn said...

Delivery to Cambodia will be a little extra.

junglemama said...

What a cutie!