Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lily's Turkey
Nolan's soccer skills


We are staying home for Thanksgiving. I went to the hospital yesterday because I was having contractions 12 weeks early, but they pretty much stopped as soon as I got there. They ran some tests to make sure we're alright, and we're fine. Paul also had to work today so we would not be able to leave for Texas until tonight. Driving 920 miles all night to turn around and come back after two days is just more stress than either of us need right now. I'm disappointed that we could not go, but we are also looking forward to a calm and relaxing day for just the six of us together.

The kids are enjoying the 70 degree weather. Boys have a natural instinct of what to do with a pile of leaves. My girls and the neighbor girls were making the leaves into a pile when Nolan came running through it and jumping all over it. He can't wait for Daddy to get home to show him what to do with leaves.

3 comments:

Christy Fritz said...

hope those stop coming so often.
and hope you get alot of relaxing time.:)

Jane said...

keep us posted on your health...I'll be praying!!

Steph said...

Love those pics. Love the leaves comments. I'll see you guys soon, love you.