Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday

Emily's mole was removed today. It was pretty painful and scary, but she did about as well as can be expected. Paul took her so I'm sure that made it a little better. Daddies have a way with girls during scary times. Of course, Lily was extremely jealous that Emily was getting alone time with Daddy. Then when they got back home, Adam went with Paul to work with him for the day. Emily had a big rest on the couch after it was all over and got to watch some tv. Channel selection is limited at our house but she seemed pretty interested in Martha Stewart making ribbon roses.

While Emily was resting, Nolan fell in the bathtub and bashed his face in the side of the tub. It happened so quickly as I was leaning away to get his towel he stood up and went face down. I think he bit his tongue pretty bad because he had plenty of blood in his mouth, but he sure wasn't going to let me go poking around in there. I did a quick check for all his teeth and decided a trip to the Library was what everybody needed to get their minds off their hurts.

Emily and Adam are going to the Georgia Aquarium tomorrow with grandma and some family that's visiting from Kansas. I'm glad that they are getting a chance to go, but I passed on the little ones and myself going this time. I would much rather go on a day during the school year when it might be less crowded. I have also been feeling a little more weak during this pregnancy and trying to not loose Nolan and Lily in a very crowded place does not sound like fun. Hopefully I'll feel better in a week or so because we have some major traveling coming up!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Martha is good for the creative side of anyone. And she is to young to be swayed into Martha's politics of life!

I can't imagine how crazy it would be chasing two little ones around while feeling the effects of the first trimester. You birth mom's rock!

musicmommy3 said...

who did you take emily to?