Thursday, March 22, 2007

We're Back Home!






We had a great time in Texas! We visited a museum, the Zoo, played mini-golf and just had a good time visiting with family. Emily made a new friend who is an amazing little girl. She survived having a brain tumor removed and is such an exciting person to be around. They exchanged email addresses and are going to be pen pals. Emily has always loved going to Texas, but has longed for a friend or cousin to play with while she is there. Life is so sweet. I love going to visit my family, I love my kids, I love my wonderful husband (who met me in Atlanta and drove me back the last 80 miles). Now we are going to get to the spring cleaning and de-tox from all the fast food. It was good to go and it's good to be back.

1 comment:

keithandjennifer said...

Glad you guys are back and had a good time. Hey- What's wrong with a chicken farm!