Monday, March 5, 2007

Art Day!



Emily was feeling sluggish this morning and I was more motivated to organize so we are putting aside the lessons for this morning and having art day. I turned the homeschool room table over on its side and used packing tape to secure posterboard to it to make a giant easel. We have a live webstream of worship music playing and are having a beautiful day. Emily is getting so passionate about art. We are planning to submit some of her artwork in our local Fine Arts Festival. Lily makes the prettiest messes I've seen since Emily was two.

2 comments:

musicmommy3 said...

Art days are the BEST!! Lily's is good! Have a great week- Angela :)

Catrina said...

You are a brave mommy. How much paint ended up on the floor. The last time I did paintings with the kids, which was 9 months at least, the paper was so saturated I couldn't pick them up. They had to dry on the table and then be scraped off with the spatula, then the table had to be soaked to get the dried paper off. Maybe my boys are artistically challenged.