Friday, March 23, 2007

Well, in case you don't know already, Paul's shop burned down last night. All 10,000 sq. ft. is burned to the ground. Nothing could be saved. All of our equipment (which was a lot) is gone, all of the materials, computers and drawing software, all the cabinets already built and waiting to go out or be sprayed, all of it is gone. We only rented the building so we didn't have insurance on it and there was only very little on the equipment so we will be starting over from scratch. That seems pretty scary to me right now. I think we are both still in shock. That is why I'm asking everyone to pray for us because it hasn't really hit me yet. All I can think about is how thankful I am that Paul is alive and my children are healthy. I'm thankful that he didn't go in to the fire to rescue the computers or the van (which is gone too). Paul needs wisdom as to what to do next and please pray for our finances. There were jobs in there that he is still obligated to complete so I guess that alone is going to throw us back into business. I can't even begin to tell you how much was gone monetarily. It was a lot and we paid cash for all of it. I'm also thankful that we didn't take out any loans and now have to pay them back even though everything is gone. I'm just going to sit here and be thankful for my family and y'all pray for everything else because I can't right now. That's all. I can't think about this anymore.

3 comments:

Christy Fritz said...

you can count on ALOT of prayers from this house... WE love you and are SOOO glad everyone is safe!

keithandjennifer said...

We will be praying. I hope you feel ALL of the prayers today as the Holy Spirit ministers to you and your family.

musicmommy3 said...

I just prayed for you guys!!!

Love, Angela :)