Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Pictures


Nolan played with his Bat Mobile all day.


Lily really likes playing Pixos.



Emily bought a Paper Recycling Factory with her money from Great Grandma and Papa Lewie




Ruby ia so excited about her first laptop!
Now maybe she'll leave mommy's laptop alone.

Ruby modeling the sweater pants that I made for her.
I took apart one of Emily's old sweaters, sewed the arms together for the legs, and sewed the turtleneck to the top to make a yoga-style waistband.
Soft, comfy and warm.




3 comments:

Jane said...

love the photos...

Miss Ruby is getting SO big so FAST! wow!

Love how Emily is sharing her paper kit!

so that's how the sweaters are turned into little pants!? there's a 2 year old at church that always has ADORABLE pants on made out of sweaters. Do you serge the seams, use a tape, or just straight stitch them?

DeeAnn said...

umm...I kinda new at sewing stuff. I didn't even think about serging or tape (nor do I know how to do any of that).
I just did a blanket stitch with upholstry thread. I think I'll use embroidery floss next time. They'll probably fall apart in a few weeks, but they were free and cute and I'm pretty proud of how they came out.

Thanks!

Jane said...

I think they will be fine. let me know.

I'll also ask the mom at church and see what she does.

I think ya done good!