Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lily's Party

We were headed to the park yesterday to have Lily's birthday party when it started raining. The closer we drove to the park, the faster the rain fell. I was trying not to panic. Paul, who was following me, called and said to call everyone and just tell them to go to the Bowling alley near the park. He was definitely my knight in shining armor at that moment. And I'm thankful for my wonderful father-in-law because he took all the pictures. I was scatter-brained and forgot. Everyone really seemed to enjoy it and Lily was very passionate about her new love of bowling. To view the slide show, just click on the link below:
Snapfish:Photo:Shared

2 comments:

Miracle Girl said...

DeeAnn~

Lilly looks so cute in the picture with the bowling ball. Oh - by the way you only have one pic on the slideshow. I was looking forward to see more pics.

Did you guys miss us tonight at homegroup? I am at home with a HUGE sinus headache that is also behind my eyes. Not fun. I am so tired of all of this sickness. I wish my healing would manafest in my body.

I wanted to let you know, if you don't alrady that I am attempting to have a blog. Here is the link to my blog~
http://autumn-miraclegirl.blogspot.com/

Talk to you soon.

Blessings~
Autumn

DeeAnn said...

You have to click on 'Play Slideshow' above the picture.

Yes we missedd you! You missed a great night! We will pray for your healing.

I've seen your blog and commented. It is a wonderful testimony you have and great to tell the world of the Lord's glory in your life!