Friday, March 21, 2008

Lonely Friday Night

It's only lonely because it's been so long since I've been alone that I don't know what to do. I'm sure there's a long list of things I've been wanting to do if I had a minute or two, but now I can't think of anything.

Emily is at a slumber party (which I already crashed on my way to Wal-Mart), Lily and Nolan are at Papa and Grandma's house for a sleepover, and Paul and Adam are camping out at our shop property. Ruby is with me, but she sleeps so much that I'm pretty much alone. We stopped by the shop after our trip to Wal-Mart to check out the campfire and Ruby loved it even though she's only six weeks old. She was cooing and smiling. She's going to be a camper for sure.

I think I'll catch up on some reading and go to sleep. Surely that was on my list. I might like being alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elspeth said...

Being alone can make you feel like a fish out of water sometimes, can't it?