Friday, March 7, 2008

Lily the Laundry Girl and Sleepy Ruby

It is so nice to have good helpers. It's Lily's job to sort the dirty clothes, put them in the washer and she and Nolan both switch them from the washer to the dryer. All I have to do is put in the detergent and fold the clothes when they're done (and supervise, of course). She can even reach up and start the dryer. Notice she's holding her babies while she gets her housework done.
The other day Lily said "Mommy, can I hold the baby after you get done milking her?"
I set Ruby down for just a minute on my bed while I went to wash a load of diapers (I do those myself) and came back to find her sleeping. She could sleep anywhere. All those smiles she was giving me must have tuckered her out.
Nolan wanted me to take a picture of him in his favorite pajamas.

6 comments:

Tia Lynn said...

You guys make such beautiful kids! Keep 'em coming! :)

Mothertomanyblessings said...

REAlly beautiful kids ya have there!!! You are trully blessed

Elspeth said...

I came here via Tia Lynn's blog. I thought your most recent comment was so great. Like you, I have found that I am much happier in my role as helpmeet than my "bra burning friends". I believe that's how you worded it.

And by the way, your children are absolutely gorgeous. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey DeeAnn, I love how Lily is so helpful! Good training!

I tagged you come to my blog and you'll see what I mean.

Tonya said...

That quote from Lily about milking the baby is CLASSIC!