Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Absolutely LOVE My Husband

I have battled so much with keeping the toys in order in Nolan and Ruby's room. I bought these really cool bins at Ikea for a dollar each, but then I was tripping over them all the time. My wonderful hubby built this storage unit around the bins I already had and I am so excited that there is finally a place for everything!

He also built some for the older girls' room, but I need to go buy more bins. I'm always looking for an excuse to go to Ikea.

Nolan wanted to be pictured with his toys.

I was helping Emily with her schoolwork when I looked over and saw Princess Lily "teaching" Ruby.

Ruby thought something was so funny.

4 comments:

Jane said...

oh...ikea....wish I was closer to Atlanta.

I'm assuming that Nolan likes Cars!?! don't blame him, it's one of my favorites in a long time too. my favorite is 'Mator.

Lily loves her mommy sooo very much, she is always wanting to be just like you. how awesome that you are such a loving mommy for her to look up to and follow in your footsteps.

DeeAnn said...

Hey, you're not that much farther than we are. It's still about 90 miles for me. Paul said I'll have to wait until he needs something picked up from a builder down there and then I can go.

Yes, Nolan loves Cars. He refers to me as Sally and daddy is Mater. Of course, he calls himself Lightning.

Thank you for pointing out that Lily is trying to be like me. I didn't even realize that! Maybe I'm doing something right.

Ashley Dumas said...

I love your storage shelves! When I finally got our 'toy' shelves for Marina, it was like a breath of fresh air. I love a place for everything and everything in its place.
: ) Now, I need to tackle the laundry area (sigh) Your kids are the cutest!

Ash

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Oh I love the storage shelves, think I am gonna show dh these and see about him building some for me for the school/playroom. Never heard of Ikea before.