Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Horse Camp Pictures

We're still around and everyone is doing quite well. I've just been experiencing computer difficulties so I haven't had the desire to post lately. Sometimes it takes a couple of days just to load the pictures and somedays the keyboard doesn't even work. We just bought two new computers for the shop, so I'm expecting I will get Paul's old computer (it's only 1 year old, way newer than mine).

Here are some pictures that I've been trying to upload for a week.


Grooming


Emily with her friend Emily.


She's getting quite heavy.

7 comments:

Jane said...

I have to ask...is the friend Emily the other human in the picture or the horse's name?

Ashley Dumas said...

What great photos : ) Sienna is taking riding lessons but they never let her groom the horse. It seems like a pretty standard thing to learn in the states when go to a horse camp or take lessons, but here the horse is ready to go when we get there. I guess because she is learning jumping or something it is more about the 'sport' than caring for the horses, but I wish she was learning some of the grooming stuff. Ruby is adorable as always : )

Ash

DeeAnn said...

Jane,
For some reason I knew you were going to ask that. The horse's name is Zeffer.

Christy Fritz said...

these are great deanne.
hope the computer stuff clears up.
i had a monitor and mouse on the blink for a week. not fun.
take care
christy :)

musicmommy3 said...

I love the family pic with the horse. Too cute!!

keithandjennifer said...

What age do they start horse camp??

Mothertomanyblessings said...

Looks like a lot of fun!