Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finger Paints!




Yesterday I made homemade finger paints for the little ones because Emily went to work with Daddy I wanted to do something special for the ones left behind. They really had a good time. Nolan also painted his feet and legs with all the colors so that they were a nice shade of brown. We went straight to the bathtub while the paintings were drying. I know that the fingerpaints you buy at the store are supposed to be non-toxic, but I don't trust them. Plus, these are cheaper since finger paints always get mixed together and turn brown after the first try. I didn't care for this recipe as much as the one I used to make when Adam was little, but I couldn't find that recipe. This one was basically flour, water and food coloring and as soon as it dried on the skin, it was pretty hard and itchy. If I find a good one, I'll share it.

2 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

Great idea. I think I will do that project tomorrow. THanks.....

Tia Lynn said...

Hey just so you know I changed my URL to

www.abandonimage.blogspot.com