Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Nolan Funny

Nolan says funny things every day, but I forget that I don't remember them if I don't write it down immediately. Tonight we were eating dinner and Emily was talking about a partiular Bible verse that she had memorized. Nolan thought he should remind us of what a big guy he is like this;

Nolan: "I have a lot of verses in my Sunday School class."

(Paul & I are the teachers of Nolan's class every 4 weeks so we know what goes on in the 2 & 3 year old class)

Me: "Oh, really? Like what?

Nolan (with enthusiasm): Snacks!

3 comments:

Mothertomanyblessings said...

kids just say the cutest things.

keithandjennifer said...

And what's the best thing about homeschool Nolan?.... RECESS.... He is going to be one of those fun loving kids////

musicmommy3 said...

That's hilarious!!