Tuesday, October 14, 2008

She Said "Mama" First!



Ruby has been saying, "Mama Mama" for four days now and it is so sweet. At first she was only saying it when she cried for me to get her out of her crib, so I thought it was a fluke. Yesterday and today she will look at me and say it over and over so I know it's for real. All of the other kids said "Dada" first and then called for me shortly after, but Ruby is my little sweetie.

Lily showed me that she can climb up onto the counter without any help or using a chair. She is growing up fast.

4 comments:

Jane said...

no...she can't be big enough to say words yet! put a book on her head and a sock in her mouth...WE need her to stay a baby. see what happens when ya feed babies, they grow up to fast ;)

DeeAnn said...

I know! I'm not encouraging her to do these things in the least!

Christy Fritz said...

so sweet...ENJOY!!!

keithandjennifer said...

Nolan is so cute sticking his head around to get in the picture. Great job teaching her "mama" first. I am working with John Mark too. We will see if he says it first though.