Monday, July 2, 2007

Another Picture from Louisiana



This was from our tour of the Tabasco Factory. It is actually a really neat place to visit and the company has a great history.


My camera is broken so I don't know if there will be many pictures to come.

I had lunch the other day with a friend that I had not seen in ten years. It was so nice! We were friends in high school and roommates after high school. I'm hoping that she and her husband will be able to get together with Paul and I when he gets here.


Paul and Adam will be flying out tomorrow night to meet us in Fort Worth. It's flooding here so our plans to go to the water park and the Dinosaur State Park might get canceled. Oh, well. I'm so glad he is coming out and I won't have to drive back alone with the kids. My morning sickness is over and the dizzy spells are starting to wear off, but I'm still really tired. Could be from the other kids, too.

5 comments:

Tia Lynn said...

Looks like you are having fun. And what trooper you are, hehe. :) Safe travels home!

Jane said...

I'm glad that you will have hubby to help you drive back... I have been concerned for (and praying for) your health!

Steph said...

Have a great time! Glad the two guys can join you! :) HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!

Cox Family said...

wate a minute one on the way didd that profile say one on the way? please fill me in your talking about the adoption right?

Tonya said...

Glad you're feeling better! If you decide you need to stop over in AL, feel free! Even if it's just for a potty break:):):)